Today we did the following learning activities:
- I collected the homework from Wednesday, October 11–the 3 question Quickwrite.
- We formed Think Tank groups that analyzed and deconstructed a significant quote or passage from Thomas Paine’s The Crisis, #1 (we read this together and annotated on Wednesday in class).
- We hung up our posters at our “station” placeholder.
- We did a silent gallery walk using a graphic organizer to record at least 2 significant noticings/take aways from each gallery poster.
- We completed WNB 10.
- We turned in our silent gallery walk graphic organizer.
Reminder: NoRedInk and Vocab.com modules are due at 11:59PM, Saturday, October 14.