1. If you have not shown Ms. Hamilton your completed annotations, please do so at the beginning of class.
2. Type your AO2 essay following the instructions provided. If you lost the article or the writing instructions, click here and scroll to the end of the post, please.
3. When you finish, turn in through Google Classroom OR eClass Dropbox.
4. Work on the NEWLY assigned module in NoRedInk.com (Recognizing Strong Topic Sentences 1: Claims + Identifying Claims, Evidence, and Reasoning).
5. Work on the NEWLY assigned list in Vocabulary.com (Power Prefixes #4)
Friday we will meet in the room and begin planning our informational essays on our research findings. The finish line is in sight with our project!