The full agenda with the Google Classroom codes AND the Seesaw codes if you still need those is posted under today’s date for our class in the eClass news/announcements section.
Do this task first if you did not complete it Tuesday/Wednesday: complete the easy survey!
- Task 1: Finish typing your Where I’m From Poem rough draft and print 2 copies—you keep one and give Ms. Hamilton one (1). This must be completed today. If you misplaced the planner, you can do it by hand by following the model here: an example of a completed writing plan graphic organizer. Do you need to see the 28 mentor text poems again for inspiration? Click here for the 28 mentor poems. DUE TODAY BEFORE YOU LEAVE, 9/28/17.
- Task 2: When You Have Finished Drafting and Printing Your Poem: Complete This
Google Form Once You Have Finished the Rough Draft of Your Poem
- Task 3: Complete the hard copy (Ms. Hamilton has given this to you) of your Self-Assessment of Where I’m From Poem Rough Draft.pdf . This must be completed today. Whether you finished the poem last week or today, fill out the self-assessment and TURN IN BOTH stapled together to Ms. Hamilton.
Please post your rough draft in Google Classroom or in the Dropbox in eClass. Thank you!
- Task 4: Have you completed all of your tasks for your WNB Self-Assessment 1? This work is now late but you should still complete it NOW.
A. Complete the checklist from 2 weeks ago.
B. Type your argumentative paragraph following theinstructions in this document. I prefer you type it throughGoogle Classroom, but Word or your own Google Docs account is acceptable if you cannot access Google Classroom.
C. Print the paragraph.
D. Go to Seesaw. Sign up for our class if you still have not done this.
E. Snap a photo of the BEST ENTRY from your WNB.
F. Read your typed paragraph you printed as your audionote.
G. Staple your checklist to your printed paragraph and give it to me.
Seesaw Codes (these expire 9/29, so sign up now!)
See today’s announcement in eClass.
- Task 5: Yesterday we began drafting our article of the week response in class. Complete and type your article of the week response in Google Classroom and “turn in.” Due Friday night, 9/29 at 11:59. You should make every effort to finish in class today. If you cannot access Google Classroom, submit to the dropbox in eClass. Have you misplaced your article? Click on this link to read the article. Writing instructions are in Google Classroom AND here.
- Task 6: Work on NoRedInk “Embedding Quotations”: look at your handout for the code if you still need to register for our class. Due Saturday, 9/30, at 11:59 PM.
Period 3B:small skunk 82
Period 4B: roasted rock 2
- Task 7: Work on Vocabulary.com “Sadlier Oxford Level F List 1”: look at your handout for the URL to join if you haven’t signed up for our class. Due Saturday, 9/30, at 11:59 PM.
Period 3B: http://vocab.com/join/1SGXZFN
Period 4B: http://vocab.com/join/20Y40QD
WNB Conferences with Ms. Hamilton (ongoing); be ready to meet with her when called upon.
What If I Finish Everything?
You may work on the “earn back” points options to add points back to your Unit 1 test.