THE COMPLETE agenda with codes that I cannot publish in this space are in the eClass News Announcement for Tuesday/Wednesday, September 27.
Do this task first: complete the easy survey!
- Task 1: Finish typing your Where I’m From Poem rough draft and print 2 copies—you keep one and give Ms. Hamilton one (1). This must be completed today. If you misplaced the planner, you can do it by hand by following the model here: an example of a completed writing plan graphic organizer. Do you need to see the 28 mentor text poems again for inspiration? Click here for the 28 mentor poems.
- Task 2: When You Have Finished Drafting and Printing Your Poem: Complete This
Google Form Once You Have Finished the Rough Draft of Your Poem
- Task 3: Complete the hard copy (Ms. Hamilton has given this to you) of your Self-Assessment of Where I’m From Poem Rough Draft.pdf . This must be completed today. Whether you finished the poem last week or today, fill out the self-assessment and TURN IN BOTH stapled together to Ms. Hamilton.
- Task 4: Have you completed all of your tasks for your WNB Self-Assessment 1? This work is now late but you should still complete it NOW.A. Complete the checklist from 2 weeks ago.
B. Type your argumentative paragraph following the instructions in this document. I prefer you type it through Google Classroom, but Word or your own Google Docs account is acceptable if you cannot access Google Classroom.
C. Print the paragraph.
D. Go to Seesaw. Sign up for our class if you still have not done this.
E. Snap a photo of the BEST ENTRY from your WNB.
F. Read your typed paragraph you printed as your audionote.
G. Staple your checklist to your printed paragraph and give it to me.
Seesaw Codes (go the eClass announcement for today)
- Task 5: Yesterday we began drafting our article of the week response in class. Complete and type your article of the week response in Google Classroom and “turn in.” Try to complete this task today. Google Classroom codes are in the eClass announcement. If you cannot get into your Lanier Google account, post your work in the eClass dropbox.
- Task 6: Work on NoRedInk “Embedding Quotations”: look at your handout for the code if you still need to register for our class.
- Task 7: Work on Vocabulary.com “Sadlier Oxford Level F List 1”: look at your handout for the URL to join if you haven’t signed up for our class.
WNB Conferences with Ms. Hamilton (ongoing); be ready to meet with her when called upon.