1. Finished reading “Sinners in the Hands of an Angry God.”
2. Completed our graphic organizer over the text with our annotation statements, sketchnotes, and vocabulary words.
3. Completed our self-assessment of our graphic organizer. Period 3B:–you will keep these and turn in on Wednesday. Period 4B: these were turned in during class before you left.
4. Review Questions 1-12: We worked on these in class.
Period 3B: If you did not finish the questions, you will finish over the weekend and turn in at the beginning of class on Wednesday, September 6, 2017.
Period 4B: If you did not finish in class, you may work on these at home or finish during class on Wednesday, September 6, 2017.
4. If you finish early, you may begin working on these course readings reflection handout (third link below). These will not be due until Friday, September 8, 2017.
If you need a copy of the selection to finish your work, see the previous news announcements from this week in eClass for the PDF file of the selection.